DEADLINE-FEBRUARY 15, 2018
YSI are looking for the best talents in the world to create impact startups, to tackle the Sustainable Development Goals. The aim is for you and your team to create a real startup that helps solves the sustainable development goals and are economically viable. Brilliant individuals are put in international teams of three People.
The program offers knowledge and tools in innovation, creativity and, leadership. YSI train the teams to operate their own startups, as well as going from nothing to a fully-fledged startup in 5 months. They provide close mentorship and follow up through their innovation team, access to the YSI network of talents, partners, and mentors. They also train the team’s to find the necessary information and help they need for themselves. The program will be facilitated online, primarily using an education platform.
1. Team and leadership (Objective 1 – 2)
-Understand, communication and trust
2. Research and Empathize (Objective 3-4)
3. Ideation and conceptualization (Objective 5-6)
4. Re-shape, Retest, Repeat (Objective 7-8)
-MVP-test/Market-validation + pitch
-Re-shape and test more
5. Build brand and prototype (Objective 9-10)
-Brand and full shape
-Prototype and action plan
• All expenses covered (Flight, food and accommodations) and trip to Norway
• Meet the entrepreneurial community of Oslo, Norway!
• Mentors, access to investors, and some of the best talents less than 25 years in the world in your team.
• Learn about innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurship through action and our curriculum.
• A golden chance to create a real startup tackling the sustainable development goals.
• Learn to work online, with a diverse team.
• Get access to a huge network of young talents and a community of driven people.
• Unknown amount of money to mvp-test and prototype
• Between 16-25 years of age.
• All countries can apply
• People with 15-25 hours to use every week from April-August.
• Dedicated people with a real drive for solving the world problems.
• People who are willing to make time and wants to create a real startup.
• People with a proven track record of excellence in resilience, drive, and who are passionately able to use their skills and knowledge towards a project of any kind.
• Open minded people who are willing to understand different walks of life, see things in a new perspective, and with an intention of creating a positive impact.
• People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, and bold enough to actually do it.
• People who don’t get discouraged by creating a startup remotely with new people from different continents.
• People who can make decisions and keep their cool under extreme uncertainty.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
SOURCE- YOUTH OPPORTUNITY