DEADLINE – May 15, 2017
The University of Bradford Global Development Scholarships (formerly known as Countries in Crisis Scholarships) are intended to aid students in financial hardship due to the fact that they are domiciled in a country that is in crisis as a result of the political situation, war, natural disaster etc.
There are 2 Global Development Scholarships and 5 Bestway Scholarships (the Bestway Scholarship is for students from Pakistan). The University of Bradford is a public, plate glass university located in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England.
Location: United Kingdom
Each scholarship is worth approximately £25,000. The scholarship will cover full tuition fees and accommodation in The Green plus £4,200 per annum living costs to be paid in three installments – October, January and April.
- These scholarships are to aid students in financial hardship due to the fact that they are from a country that is in crisis as a result of the political situation, war, natural disaster etc.
- The scholarship is available for students on full time Master’s programmes (not MBA) based at the University of Bradford. Students must be self-funded.
- You no longer need to have secured an offer to study at Bradford before you apply for this scholarship. However you must already have completed your undergraduate degree and know your results to be able to apply.
- You must send proof of your results with your application form. Any evidence sent after your application will not be accepted.
- Please apply for the scholarship before applying for a place on a course if you will be reliant upon the scholarship to cover your fees and living expenses.
- You must now already have the required English qualifications to be able to study your chosen course; we will not be able to consider your application unless you meet these requirements. Details of the qualifications we accept can be found on the website. Please note that we also accept the WAEC qualification at a grade C6 or higher for students from certain African countries.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
SOURCE – YOUTH OPPORTUNITY