COMMONWEALTH100 – FULLY FUNDED ONLINE LEADERSHIP COURSEAugust 10, 2018
Srimanta Sankaradeva International Conclave on Peace and HumanityAugust 17, 2018
DEADLINE – OCTOBER 31, 2018
The 2018 edition of the UNESCO King Hamad Bin Isa Al-Khalifa Prize for the Use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in Education will recognize projects and programmes that leverage innovative technologies to ensure education for excluded vulnerable groups.
- Two recipients will receive a monetary award of US$ 25,000 each.
- The award will be presented at a ceremony in Paris.
The criteria below will be taken into consideration:
- Duration of projects/activities must be of at least one year to permit an assessment of results;
- Innovation and openness of content and tool;
- Evidence of sustainability for mid- to long-term application;
- The project/activity should be a first time nomination for a Prize of this kind
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Source – YOUTH OPPORTUNITY