AFRICA FRANCE YOUNG LEADERS PROGRAM 2017 IN FRANCE.March 16, 2017
UNESCO/POLAND CO-SPONSORED FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM 2017 IN POLANDMarch 16, 2017
DEADLINE-MAY 31, 2017
Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2017/18. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
Location: United Kingdom
A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
Eligible Regions: Open for All
SOURCE – YOUTH OPPORTUNITY