Google Business Internship 2018November 9, 2017
Leadership Training Programme in Kerala, IndiaNovember 17, 2017
The Sydney Film Festival and Internship Program is offering students the opportunity to spend eight weeks studying contemporary film in a vibrant cosmopolitan city. Scheduled to coincide with the annual Sydney Film Festival, this is a unique program with coursework that examines Australian film and film making. During their time in Sydney, students live in single bedrooms in fully furnished suites in the BU Sydney Center.
- Students have single, furnished rooms in 3 or 4 person suites with a shared kitchen, 1.5 bathrooms, and common area with a television. They are provided with bedding, a bath towel, and wash cloth. There is a microwave in the kitchen, which can also be used to bake. There is a mall a short walk away where students can purchase kitchen supplies, home goods, and groceries.
- Board is not included/no stipend
- No dining hall availability
- Library and classrooms in the same building for student use
- 24 hr. security, a roof deck for students to hang out, a fully stocked library with computers, classrooms in the same building
- Open to undergraduate and graduate students
- Non-U.S. citizens must contact BU Study Abroad prior to submitting an application, and are strongly encouraged to apply early in order to allow sufficient time to secure a visa. Obtaining visas may not be possible for applications received after the March 1 deadline.
- Need to create Boston University Login Account
Eligible Regions: Open For All
You can also apply by simply clicking here