PAID INTERNSHIP 2018 AT MICROSOFT RESEARCH LAB IN UKMarch 23, 2018
TURKISH SUMMER EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2018March 23, 2018
DEADLINE-APRIL 30, 2018
The Faculty of Science offers a limited number of full-time postgraduate research scholarships to outstanding international students wishing to undertake a research doctorate degree (PhD) in the Faculty of Science. Applications are sought from top-performing students currently enrolled in the final year of at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree in Science or a relevant discipline or an equivalent degree (such as a combined Bachelors/Honours/Masters degree), at an international university. The final year of the degree must include an independent research component which accounts for a minimum of 25% of the final year marks awarded. The award of the scholarship is competitive on the basis of academic merit.
- The scholarship consists of the full cost of academic tuition fees plus a stipend equivalent to an Australian Postgraduate Award indexed annually.
- $26,288 (Estimated) for full-time students is awarded for three years, subject to satisfactory progress, with a possible extension of up to six months.
- Be currently enrolled in the final year of a four-year Bachelor’s degree in Science or relevant discipline, or an equivalent degree (such as a combined Bachelors/Honours/Masters degree), at an international university (a non-Australian university). The final year of the degree must include a research component which accounts for a minimum of 25% of the year;
- Have achieved a GPA greater than 85 or an average A grade, or have a relevant subject-specific GPA of 90, or equivalent;
- May not be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency in Australia;
- Be commencing full-time postgraduate research study at the University for the first time;
- Not be in receipt of any other tuition fee scholarship;
- Successfully complete their 4th year of their current Bachelors Degree in Science meeting the academic requirements of the scholarship and complete in time to commence studies at the University of Sydney in the relevant year and research period.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
SOURCE- YOUTH OPPORTUNITY