Youth Opportunities Ghana Summit 2018November 9, 2018
Young Social Entrepreneurs Programme 2019 in Singapore (SGD 20,000 in Grants and Many More)November 16, 2018
Deadline – March 1, 2019
Radboud Scholarship Programme in Netherlands is accepting applications for the academic year 2019/20.
The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a select number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University. The Radboud Scholarship Programme is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
- Selection criteria: From the eligible candidates the Radboud Scholarship holders will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Talent: this means that you must have outstanding study results in your present field of study
- You are expected to be a promising student in your desired field of study at Radboud University
- Proven academic quality and good results of your prior education for example through grades, test scores, publications
- Quality of the recommendations in the two reference letters
- Motivation: based on your motivation letter for the Master’s progamme
- The Radboud Scholarship cannot be combined with the Orange Tulip Scholarship or Holland Scholarship. You can apply for two scholarships, but only one will be granted.
- The scholarship will be used to reduce your tuition fee to € 2,078 and pays for costs for visa and insurance. For example: a grant holder in 2019/2020 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,078, instead of €11,466 or €12,640.
- In addition the Radboud Scholarship also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)).
- *The Radboud Scholarship is a partial scholarship and does not include living costs.
- In the case of a two-year programme: to qualify for the grant during the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
You will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting 1 September 2019 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Source – YOUTH OPPORTUNITY