AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT RESEARCH TRAINING PROGRAM SCHOLARSHIP (INTERNATIONAL)July 6, 2018
INTERNATIONAL SUSTAINABILITY SCHOOL 2018 IN KENYA.July 20, 2018
DEADLINE-JULY 28, 2018
“World trade is in large part dependent on the availability of reliable and cost-effective sources of financing. This means that banks and other financial institutions play a vital role in facilitating trade-led growth and development.”
With over 600 members in 95 countries, the ICC Banking Commission is a worldwide forum of trade finance experts whose common aim is to facilitate international trade finance across the world.
Their mandate is threefold:
- Be the authoritative rule making body and produce the universally accepted standard for all forms of Trade Finance. Our rules for trade serve as the basis of USD 2 trillion trade transactions a year.
- Serve as the trusted industry leader for regulators to support the development of a sound financial system.
- Be a global organization which engages “unbankable” regions and segments and develops solutions to integrate them into the global system through well-established collaborations with business leaders from the banking industry, multilateral organizations and development banks.
The ICC Banking Commission is seeking an intern to support the management and production of its publications.
- Support ICC Banking Commission Market Intelligence Products, in particular, the design and distribution of the annual ICC Global Survey on Trade Finance, its resulting report(s) and other complementary reports.
- Support the management of the ICC Trade Register project – a world-spanning data pool of risk information – in partnership with +25 tier-one banks and the consultants assigned to it.
- Other projects/areas of work, depending on own interests/profile and internal policy department requirements.
- Internships are remunerated according to French law.
- Internships are full-time The average working week is 35 hours.
- Check the official website for more details.
- The working language for the ICC Banking Commission is English. Proficiency in French and any other languages are favorable.
- A convention de stage established between ICC and the candidate’s university or institute of origin is compulsory (French Act n° 2006-396 of 31 March 2006). An application without a memorandum of agreement (“convention de stage”) will not be considered
- The intern must have an appropriate insurance valid in France for any damage caused to a third party (third party liability insurance: “assurance responsabilité civile”) and a social insurance (illness, work accident…)
- Nationals from outside the European Union or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra, Monaco, or Switzerland are required to get an appropriate visa from the French consulate.
Eligible Regions: Open for All