AFRICAN YOUTH SDG SUMMIT 2017 IN GHANAJuly 21, 2017
UN VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITY 2017July 21, 2017
DEADLINE – AUGUST 5, 2017
International Youth Forum on Innovation (IYFI) 2017 provides great opportunities for 125 youth around the world to directly deliver their innovative ideas with the support of technological advancement and significantly take a part in the realization of SGDs 2030. Those innovative ideas will be delivered as well as presented through a competition in IYFI 2017, an international forum for youth which will be held in number 1 Singapore Exhibition and Convention Centre, Suntec Singapore from September 20 to 23 this year. As a result, we certainly hope as all youth gathered here will create a positive impact to the world globally.
- Round-trip flight tickets to and from Singapore.
- Accommodation during the event (4 days 3 nights).
- Registration fee USD 350 (this includes participation fees, meals, and transportation fees during the event in Singapore).
- Certificate, Program Kit, Official T-Shirt
- Full Access to World Class Speakers Presentation.
- Roundtable Session to develop a SDGs Action Plan. Let’s Collaborate!
- Pitch Session. It’s Time to Show the Idea!
- City Tour.
- Students of all levels and young professionals from all countries.
- Applicants must be between 17 to 30 years old (by 20 September 2017).
- Must fluent in English as there will be listening sessions, discussions, and presentations delivered in English.
- Should have innovative ideas tackling one of 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
SOURCE – YOUTH OPPORTUNITY