Deadline February 8, 2019
Apply for the Google Internship: Software Engineering Intern, PhD, and summer 2019. This 12-14 week internship will give you an opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions, to develop scalable, distributed software systems, and also to collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal – which requires research, awareness, interactivity, and the ability to ask the right questions.
Depending on your background and experience, you will be working in one of the following areas:
Product and Systems Development
- Developing solutions to systems;
- Researching, conceiving and developing software applications to extend;
- Improving on Google’s product offerings;
- Collaborating on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information
- Using your software design, analysis and programming skills to create innovative automated test systems;
- Designing and building intelligent systems that can explore various use cases and scenarios for distributed computing infrastructure;
Software Engineers working in Site Reliability are involved in every facet of Google’s production and work on the cutting edge of cloud-based computing.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering;
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies;
- Collaborate on scalability challenges involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Irvine, CA, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Pittsburgh, PA, USA; San Bruno, CA, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Madison, WI, USA
Location: United States
Please visit the official website for detail benefits.
- Currently pursuing a PhD degree in Computer Science or in a related technical field;
- Programming experience in one or more of the following: C/C++, Java or Python.
- Returning to a degree program after the completion of the internship;
- Research experience in the following areas; Algorithms, Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Compilers, Database, Data Mining, Distributed Systems, Machine Learning, Networking and/or Systems;
- Demonstrated background in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
Source – YOUTH OPPORTUNITY