INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY WITH UNDP MOLDOVAApril 12, 2018
WHAT IS TRANSPARENCY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL ON INTEGRITY?April 20, 2018
DEADLINE-MAY 31, 2018
Glocal International Teen Conference (GITC) is an opportunity for teenagers to authentically address issues that are important to them without having to overcome barriers. It is a platform for knowledge and experience sharing where teenagers can learn about leadership, empowerment and social impact through a participatory and interactive environment with their peers from all over the globe. The three key issues of GITC are entrepreneurship, empowerment, and socio-perspective.
Participants should aspire to attend and observe the conference, foster networking and cross-cultural exchange. It shall act as a learning experience for you to be the next change makers. You shall take back amazing learning’s from your peers, share a life-long friendship and identify potentials for collaborations by being a part of this life time opportunity.
- GITC Alumni Perks
- By being accepted into GITC as a Participant, one can join in the GITC Community to stay connected and share, collaborate, mentor, prosper and develop. With the pool of active, engaging and supportive alumni, this unique opportunity connects teenagers and youths from all over the globe.
- Exhibit to Expand
- The participants shall be provided space to exhibit their projects, plans, organization and initiation allowing them to reach out via screening and prints.
- Meet Industry Leaders
- The participants can meet the most promising industry leaders in the GITC and GTH- Award Gala where they can connect to the 20+ industry leaders from diverse fields ranging from education, entrepreneurship, diplomacy, bureaucracy and many more.
- Travel and Traverse
- GITC shall give an opportunity to traverse Nepal through city tour. The series of Food-Facts-Fun shall appraise the travel Nepal experience exponentially. One has to explore Nepal this year because to travel Nepal: once is not enough.
- In addition, GITC- 2018 also gives a platform to build long-lasting friendships, foster cultural exchange, inform and educate the participants.
- Should be a teenager (13-19 years of age)
- Should be enthusiastic to learn, explore and take initiative to create an
- Should be able to keep up the spirit of GITC- 2018 and take this opportunity to develop and grow themselves.
Eligible Regions: Open for All