Global Peace Summit Ukraine
is providing an opportunity to extraordinary young, competent, and enthusiastic
peacebuilders from 100+ countries to develop their ideas and road maps to
achieve sustainable development goals and advocate peace in their communities
to counter extreme violent, radicalization, hate and every kind of
This summit aims to connect
inspiring young people, to develop their skills in the sphere of peace
education, to help them exchange ideas and share projects, while networking
with like-minded individuals and world leaders.
This summit will also
provide an opportunity for students and young leaders to bring solutions and
theory on “Way forward to peaceful & inclusive world and Countering Fifth
Generation War” by participation in different peace sessions, talks, group
discussions and activities with international delegates and speakers.
Global Peace Summit, Ukraine
will incline commencement of mutual understanding, capacity building of youth,
social harmony, exposure and interaction with young brains under a single
umbrella. GPSU also aims to engage young people in conflict resolution, amplify
their voice for social justice and create a harmonious environment among
communities & societies.
- Peace Education: Promoting peaceful thoughts
which states that terrorism and violence have nothing to do with any caste,
color, creed, ethnicity, region and, religion.
- Global Citizenship: Promoting youth voice on
peace and social justice issues like human rights, terrorism, fifth-generation
war, and conflicts.
- Signatory Campaign: Amplify the voice of
youth on Peace & Social Justice (1 million voices).
- Youth Development: Providing youth a platform
to excel in their leadership traits.
- Diplomats & Religious Scholars Talk:
These sessions will bring an understanding of world efforts to resolve
conflicts and their policies to counter anti-peace elements. Religious Scholars
talk will shed light on the role of Religion to counter the rise of conflicts
- Climate Action for Peace.
- Global Peace Chain will only sponsor 20
candidates for fully-funded trip to Ukraine
- Global Peace Chain will only sponsor 30
candidates for Partially funded trip to Ukraine
- Global Peace Chain will only select 50
candidates for self-funded trip to Ukraine
- Application fee is 32USD (Mandatory)
- Application fee is only refundable to those
who will not be selected in any above 3 categories (Fully, Partial & Self)
- Deadline of application submission is 5th
- Selected Candidates will be announced by 7th
Visiting,Conference Kit,Certification,Medals & Awards
- Accommodation,Meals,Site Visiting, Conference
Kit,Certification,Medals & Awards
Kit, Certification, Medals & Awards
- Youth between 16-35 of age
- Open-minded, highly motivated and passionate
- Students, young professionals are encouraged
- Passionate to achieve United Nations
Sustainable Development Goals
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Source – YOUTH OPPORTUNITY