JUNIOR ENGINEERING ACADEMY 2018 BY TUNZA ECO GENERATIONMay 11, 2018
YOUNG DIPLOMATS FORUM 2018 IN LONDONMay 11, 2018
DEADLINE-MAY 21, 2018
If you are between the ages of 18 and 25 and working or studying in the area of sexual and reproductive health/family planning, then apply to attend the International Conference for Family Planning in Rwanda this November. Full scholarships available.
Youth will benefit from the following:
- Full round trip to Kigali, Rwanda from November 10-15 including accommodation, per diem, and conference participation
- Meeting a network of youth from around the world and learn from each other’s experiences in family planning research and advocacy
- Attend a carefully thought out pre-conference where there will be dozens of sessions for capacity building and networking
- Be exposed to the world’s greatest researchers and leaders in this area to learn best practices.
- Must be between 18-25 years old
- Must be able to speak English and/or French
- Must be involved in family planning/SRHR in some capacity
- Must have a drive to change the world through family planning advocacy
Eligible Regions: Open for All.