World Bank IFC Summer MBA Internship Program 2019 in USA (Paid)December 21, 2018
Women Deliver 2019 Conference Media Scholarship Program.December 21, 2018
Deadline – December 31, 2018
Baku International Multiculturalism Center launches the next International Winter School – 2019 for students and researchers who are interested in enhancing and deepening their knowledge on Azerbaijani multiculturalism. The Winter School program provides a great opportunity to explore new topics regarding Azerbaijani multiculturalism and benefit from Azerbaijani experience to make a progress in the study of multiculturalism in general.
What are the goals of the Winter School?
The Winter School aims to bring together students who have passed the course “Azerbaijani multiculturalism” at their respective universities. Along with the interactive lectures on different aspects of Azerbaijani multiculturalism, the participants will be given an opportunity to experience the realities of Azerbaijan while having chance to travel to regions, where they can explore customs and traditions of different ethnic and religious groups. In general, we can identify the following main goals of the course:
- providing theoretical and practical knowledge about Azerbaijani multiculturalism;
- raising awareness about the university course “Azerbaijani multiculturalism”;
- bringing together all students and researchers who are scholarly and practically interested in multiculturalism.
- All expenses (except visa and insurance) — travel, accommodation and meals will be covered by the Baku International Multiculturalism Centre.
- While getting knowledge about Azerbaijani multiculturalism, students will also obtain practical experience which can help them to understand better some key points in the study of Azerbaijani multiculturalism. Winter School also provides students with the unique opportunity to collect useful materials regarding Azerbaijani history, culture and ethnography. In addition, participants will be offered such activities as sports, sightseeing and leisure.
- Students are expected to share their experience gained during the Winter School with the students of their universities and other universities in their countries and abroad.
- Participants who will successfully complete the program receive certificates at the end of the Winter School
- Aged 18-35
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- PhD students
- Academically motivated
- Fluent in English
- Willing to broaden their knowledge and are eager to learn the model of Azerbaijani multiculturalism.
- IMPORTANT: All students are eligible to participate in the Winter School but the preference will be given to those who have attended the “Azerbaijani Multiculturalism” course.
- The course of “Azerbaijani multiculturalism” has already been delivered at the following universities around the world:
- Sapienza University in Rome – İtaly
- Wroclaw University – Poland
- Charles University in Prague – The Czech Republic
- University of Educational Sciences – Lithuania
- Ural Federal University – Russia
- Sofia University – Bulgaria
- Tbilisi State University – Georgia
- Belarus State University – Belarus
- Fribourg University – Switzerland
- Poltava University of Economics and Trade – Ukraine
- Erciyes University – Turkey
- Lusofona University of Humanities and Technologies – Portugal
- Augsburg University – Germany
- University of Wurzburg – Germany
- University of Malmo – Sweden
- Gadjah Mada University – Indonesia
- Sri Sri University – India
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi – Romania
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Source – YOUTH OPPORTUNITY