JOHNSON & JOHNSON SCHOLARSHIP FOR ONE YOUNG WORLD SUMMIT 2018April 20, 2018
PROMOTING ASIAN LEADERSHIP (P.A.L) PROJECT 2018 IN JAPANApril 27, 2018
DEADLINE-JUNE 1, 2018
The Fellowship Program for People of African Descent gives the members a concentrated learning chance to develop their comprehension of the United Nations human rights framework, instruments and components, with an emphasis on issues of specific pertinence to individuals of African decent. The Fellowship Program will enable the members to better add to the protection and promotion of civil, political, economic, social and cultural privileges of individuals of African plunge in their separate nations..
- Each fellow is entitled to a return ticket (economy class) from the country of residence to Geneva
- Basic health insurance and a stipend to cover modest accommodation and other living expenses for the duration of the Programme.
- The candidate must be an individual of African descent living in the Diaspora.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 4 years of work experience related to the rights of People of African Descent.
- The candidate needs to have sufficient command of the English language to be able to participate fully in the programme.
- The candidate has to submit a letter from an organization working on issues related to People of African Descent or minority rights certifying their status.
- The candidates must be available to attend the full duration of the programme. The selected fellows will be expected to participate in different activities and to strictly follow the programme.
Eligible Regions: African Countries.
SOURCE – YOUTH OPPORTUNITY